Linking the Northeast states of the US mitigation program to the EU Emission Trading Scheme—Implications and costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 14 (2009)
Issue (Month): 5 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Löschel, Andreas & Lange, Andreas & Hoffmann, Tim & Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf, 2004. "Assessing Emission Allocation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oates, Wallace, 2001. "A Reconsideration of Environmental Federalism," Discussion Papers dp-01-54, Resources For the Future.
- Christoph Bohringer & Tim Hoffmann & Andreas Lange & Andreas Loschel & Ulf Moslener, 2005. "Assessing Emission Regulation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-22.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Kahn, Danny & Palmer, Karen, 2006.
"CO2 Allowance Allocation in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative and the Effect on Electricity Investors,"
The Electricity Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 79-90, March.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Kahn, Daniel, 2005. "CO2 Allowance Allocation in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative and the Effect on Electricity Investors," Discussion Papers dp-05-55, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.