Adaptation and mitigation strategies in agriculture: an analysis of potential synergies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 12 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Mendelsohn & William D. Nordhaus & Shaw, Daigee, 1992. "The Impact of Climate on Agriculture: A Ricardian Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1010, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Barry Smit & Mark Skinner, 2002. "Adaptation options in agriculture to climate change: a typology," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 85-114, March.
- Carla Salinas & Jon Mendieta, 2013. "Effectiveness of the strategies to combat land degradation and drought," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(8), pages 1269-1281, December.
- Rooholla Moradi & Alireza Koocheki & Mehdi Nassiri Mahallati & Hamed Mansoori, 2013. "Adaptation strategies for maize cultivation under climate change in Iran: irrigation and planting date management," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 265-284, February.
- Carla Salinas & Jon Mendieta, 2013. "Numerical model to assess the impact of the strategies to mitigate desertification," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 551-566, June.
- Carla Salinas & Jon Mendieta, 2013. "Mitigation and adaptation investments for desertification and climate change: an assessment of the socioeconomic return," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 659-672, June.
- Azam Lashkari & Amin Alizadeh & Ehsan Rezaei & Mohammad Bannayan, 2012. "Mitigation of climate change impacts on maize productivity in northeast of Iran: a simulation study," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 1-16, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.