International Labor Migration and Domestic Labor Supply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1986. "Illegal Immigration: The Host-Country Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 56-71, March.
- Galor, Oded, 1986. "Time preference and international labor migration," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Galor, Oded & Ryder, Harl E., 1989. "Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 360-375, December.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1985. "International Trade and Labor Migration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 691-707, September.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1983.
"On endogenous competitive business cycles,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Galor, Oded & Stark, Oded, 1991. "The Impact of Differences in the Levels of Technology on International Labor Migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Greenwood, Michael J & McDowell, John M, 1986. "The Factor Market Consequences of U.S. Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 1738-72, December.
- Serdar Sayan & Ali Emre Uyar, 2001.
"Directions of Trade Flows and Labor Movements between high-and Low-Population Growth Countries: An Overlapping Generations General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Departmental Working Papers
0108, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Serdar Sayan & Ali Emre Uyar, 2002. "Directions of Trade Flows and Labor Movements between High- And Low-Population Growth Countries: An Overlapping Generations General Equilibrium Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0203003, EconWPA.
- Jean-Pierre Vidal, 1998. "The effect of emigration on human capital formation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 589-600.
- Damien Gaumont & Alice Mesnard, 2000.
"Altruism and international labour migration,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 113-126.
- Emmanuel Thibault, 2001.
"Labor immigration and long-run welfare in a growth model with heterogenous agents and endogenous labor supply,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 391-407.
- Thibault, E., 2000. "Labor Immigration and Long Run Welfare in a Growth Model with Heterogeneous Agents and Endogenous Labor Supply," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 00a12, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Damien Gaumont & Alice Mesnard, 2001. "Inheritance, land, and capital mobility linked to labour mobility," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 669-687.
- Xavier Chojnicki & Ainura Uzagalieva, 2008. "Labor Migration from East to West in the Context of European Integration and Changing Socio-political Borders," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0366, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Karayalcin, Cem, 1994. "Temporary and permanent migration with and without an immobile factor," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 197-215, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.