Cohort Size and Earnings in Great Britain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Sinning, Mathias, 2009.
"The Impact of Demographic Change on Human Capital Accumulation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4180, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Sinning, Mathias G., 2009. "The impact of demographic change on human capital accumulation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 659-668, December.
- Michael Fertig & Christoph M. Schmidt & Mathias G. Sinning, 2009. "The Impact of Demographic Change on Human Capital Accumulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 608, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Christoph M. Schmidt & Michael Fertig & Mathias G. Sinning, 2009. "The Impact of Demographic Change on Human Capital Accumulation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0107, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Biagi, Federico & Lucifora, Claudio, 2008. "Demographic and education effects on unemployment in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 1076-1101, October.
- Sanders Korenman & David Neumark, 1997.
"Cohort Crowding and Youth Labor Markets: A Cross-National Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
6031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanders Korenman & David Neumark, 2000. "Cohort Crowding and Youth Labor Markets (A Cross-National Analysis)," NBER Chapters, in: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries, pages 57-106 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Brockhoff & Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierrieks, 2010. "Ties That Do Not Bind (Directly): The Education-Terrorism Nexus Revisited," Working Papers CIE 26, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Duncan Roth & John Moffat, 2013.
"The cohort size-wage relationship in Europe,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p950, European Regional Science Association.
- Giorgio Brunello, 2010.
"The effects of cohort size on European earnings,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 273-290, January.
- Burgess, Simon & Propper, Carol & Rees, Hedley & Shearer, Arran, 2003. "The class of 1981: the effects of early career unemployment on subsequent unemployment experiences," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 291-309, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.