International Factor Mobility and Production Technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Galor, Oded & Stark, Oded, 1991. "The Impact of Differences in the Levels of Technology on International Labor Migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Razin, Assaf & Ben-Zion, Uri, 1975. "An Intergenerational Model of Population Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 923-33, December.
- Galor, Oded, 1986. "Time preference and international labor migration," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Damien Gaumont & Alice Mesnard, 1999.
"Altruism and International Labour Migration,"
99-05, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Jean-Pierre Vidal, 1998. "The effect of emigration on human capital formation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 589-600.
- Doris Geide-Stevenson & Mun S. Ho, 2004. "International labor migration and social security: Analysis of the transition path," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 535-551, 08.
- Emmanuel Thibault, 2001.
"Labor immigration and long-run welfare in a growth model with heterogenous agents and endogenous labor supply,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 391-407.
- Thibault, E., 2000. "Labor Immigration and Long Run Welfare in a Growth Model with Heterogeneous Agents and Endogenous Labor Supply," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 00a12, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Damien Gaumont & Alice Mesnard, 2001. "Inheritance, land, and capital mobility linked to labour mobility," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 669-687.
- Volker Meier, 2000. "Time preference, international migration, and social security," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 127-146.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.