Ethnic discrimination in the Greek housing market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Yinger, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Consumer Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 23-40, Spring.
- Bo Zhao & Jan Ondrich & John Yinger, 2005.
"Why Do Real Estate Brokers Continue to Discriminate? Evidence from the 2000 Housing Discrimination Study,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
67, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Zhao, Bo & Ondrich, Jan & Yinger, John, 2006. "Why do real estate brokers continue to discriminate? Evidence from the 2000 Housing Discrimination Study," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 394-419, May.
- James J. Heckman, 1998. "Detecting Discrimination," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 101-116, Spring.
- P. A. Riach & J. Rich, 2002. "Field Experiments of Discrimination in the Market Place," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 480-518, November.
- Dennis J. Aigner & Glen G. Cain, 1977. "Statistical theories of discrimination in labor markets," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 30(2), pages 175-187, January.
- Eva Olimpia Arceo Gómez & Raymundo Campos-Vázquez, 2013.
"Race and Marriage in the Labor Market: A Discrimination Correspondence Study in a Developing Country,"
Documentos de Trabajo
DTE 553, CIDE, Division de Economia.
- Eva O. Arceo-Gomez & Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez, 2013. "Race and Marriage in the Labor Market: A Discrimination Correspondence Study in a Developing Country," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2013-03, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Arceo-Gomez, Eva O. & Campos-Vázquez, Raymundo M., 2013. "Race and Marriage in the Labor Market: A Discrimination Correspondence Study in a Developing Country," MPRA Paper 48000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2011. "Ethnic Identity and Immigrants' Wages in Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 6078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Drydakis, Nick, 2012. "The Effect of Ethnic Identity on the Employment of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 6314, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.