Structural instability and alternative development scenarios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert W. Dimand & Barbara J. Spencer, 2009.
"Trevor Swan and the Neoclassical Growth Model,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 107-126, Supplemen.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio T, 1993.
"Transitional Dynamics and Economic Growth in the Neoclassical Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 908-31, September.
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 1989. "Transitional Dynamics and Economic Growth in the Neoclassical Model," NBER Working Papers 3185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S.T., 1989. "Transitional Dynamics And Economic Growth In The Neoclassical Model," RCER Working Papers 206, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Christopher Allsopp, 2007. "The 50th Anniversary of the Solow Growth Model," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 1-2, Spring.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-80, December.
- Ben-David, Dan, 1997.
"Convergence Clubs and Subsistence Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1996.
" The Economics of Poverty Traps: Part One: Complete Markets,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 449-96, December.
- Costas Azariadis, 1996. "The Economics of Poverty Traps Part One: Complete Markets," Working Papers 9606, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Dawid, Herbert & Day, Richard H., 2007. "On sustainable growth and collapse: Optimal and adaptive paths," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2374-2397, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.