Age structure of the workforce in growing and declining industries: evidence from Hong Kong
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evans, Phil, 1999. "Occupational Downgrading and Upgrading in Britain," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(261), pages 79-96, February.
- MarkMcLaughlin Bils & Kenneth J., 1992.
"Inter-industry Mobility and the Cyclical Upgrading of Labor,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
81, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- McLaughlin, Kenneth J & Bils, Mark, 2001. "Interindustry Mobility and the Cyclical Upgrading of Labor," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 94-135, January.
- Mark Bils & Kenneth J. McLaughlin, 1992. "Inter-Industry Mobility and the Cyclical Upgrading of Labor," NBER Working Papers 4130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert H. Topel & Michael P. Ward, 1988.
"Job Mobility and the Careers of Young Men,"
NBER Working Papers
2649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn MacDonald & Michael S. Weisbach, 2004.
"The Economics of Has-beens,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(S1), pages S289-S310, February.
- James Feyrer, 2007. "Demographics and Productivity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 100-109, February.
- Wing Suen, 2000. "Estimating the effects of immigration in one city," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 99-112.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.