Assessing the efficiency of public education and pensions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michele Boldrin & Aldo Rustichini, 2000. "Political Equilibria with Social Security," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(1), pages 41-78, January.
- Giorgio Bellettini & Carlotta Berti Ceroni, 1995.
"Is Social Security Really Bad For Growth?,"
218, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- M. Dolores Collado & IÒigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe & Guadalupe Valera, 2004.
"Quantifying the Impact of Immigration on the Spanish Welfare State,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 335-353, 05.
- M. Dolores Collado & Iñigo Iturbe Ormaetxe & Guadalupe Valera, 2002. "Quantifying The Impact Of Immigration On The Spanish Welfare State," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alessandro Cigno, 2005.
"The Political Economy of Intergenerational Cooperation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1632, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cigno, Alessandro, 2006. "The political economy of intergenerational cooperation," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, Elsevier.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2003. "The Political Economy of Intergenerational Cooperation," CHILD Working Papers wp05_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Michele Boldrin & Ana Montes, 2004.
"The intergenerational state: education and pensions,"
336, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michele Boldrin & Ana Montes, 2005. "The Intergenerational State Education and Pensions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 651-664.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montes, Ana, 2002. "The Intergenerational State: Education and Pensions," CEPR Discussion Papers 3275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounting around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number auer99-1, July.
- repec:wop:bodewp:218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Docquier, Frédéric & Paddison, Oliver & Pestieau, Pierre, 2006.
"Optimal Accumulation in an Endogenous Growth Setting with Human Capital,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Docquier, Frederic & Paddison, Oliver & Pestieau, Pierre, 2007. "Optimal accumulation in an endogenous growth setting with human capital," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 361-378, May.
- DOCQUIER, Frédéric & PADDISON, Oliver & PESTIEAU, Pierre, . "Optimal accumulation in an endogenous growth setting with human capital," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Frederic, DOCQUIER & Oliver, Paddison & Pierre PESTIEAU, 2006. "Optimal accumulation in an endogenous growth setting with human capital," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006022, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2011.
"Financing public education: a political economy model with altruistic agents and retirement concerns,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2011-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Daniel Montolio (University of Barcelona (UB) and Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB)) & Amedeo Piolatto (University of Barcelona (UB) and Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB)), 2011. "Financing public education when altruistic agents have retirement concerns," Working Papers in Economics 268, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Daniel Montolio & Amedeo Piolatto, 2011. "Financing public education when altruistic agents have retirement concerns," Working Papers 2011/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Iñigo Iturbe Ormaetxe & Guadalupe Valera, 2004.
"Social Security Reform And The Support For Public Education,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe & Guadalupe Valera, 2012. "Social security reform and the support for public education," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 609-634, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.