Early motherhood and later partnerships
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2011.
"Optimal Fertility along the Lifecycle,"
PSE Working Papers
- Webbink, Dinand & Martin, Nicholas G. & Visscher, Peter M., 2008. "Does teenage childbearing increase smoking, drinking and body size?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 888-903, July.
- Bradbury, Bruce, 2006. "The impact of young motherhood on education, employment and marriage," MPRA Paper 1419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Concetta Rondinelli & Roberta Zizza, 2010.
"(Non)persistent effects of fertility on female labour supply,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
783, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rondinelli, Concetta & Zizza, Roberta, 2011. "(Non)persistent effects of fertility on female labour supply," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2011.
"Childbearing age, family allowances and social security,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2011059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Childbearing Age, Family Allowances and Social Security," PSE Working Papers hal-00612613, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00612609 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007024 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00612613 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dinand Webbink & Nicholas Martin & Peter Visscher, 2011. "Does teenage childbearing reduce investment in human capital?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 701-730, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.