Paternal child care and children's development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guyonne Kalb, 2007.
"Children, Labour Supply and Childcare: Challenges for Empirical Analysis,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2007n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Guyonne Kalb, 2009. "Children, Labour Supply and Child Care: Challenges for Empirical Analysis," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 42(3), pages 276-299.
- Daniela Del Boca & Christopher Flinn & Matthew Wiswall, 2010.
"Household Choices and Child Development,"
2011-039, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Daniela Del Boca & Christopher Flinn & Matthew Wiswall, 2010. "Household Choices and Child Development," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 149, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Flinn, Christopher & Wiswall, Matthew, 2010. "Household Choices and Child Development," IZA Discussion Papers 5155, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Del Boca & Anna Laura Mancini, 2013. "Parental time and child outcomes. Does gender matter?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 187, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Elly-Ann Lindström, 2013. "Gender Bias in Parental Leave: Evidence from Sweden," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 235-248, June.
- Addabbo Tindara & Di Tommao Maria Laura & Maccagnan Anna, 2011. "Gender differences in Italian children’s capabilities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201108, University of Turin.
- Guyonne Kalb & Thor Thoresen, 2010. "A comparison of family policy designs of Australia and Norway using microsimulation models," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 255-287, June.
- Edwin van Gameren & Ingrid Ooms, 2009. "Childcare and labor force participation in the Netherlands: the importance of attitudes and opinions," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 395-421, December.
- Sepahvand, Mohammad & Shahbazian, Roujman & Bali Swain, Ranjula, 2013. "Time Investment by Parents in Cognitive and Non-cognitive Childcare Activities," Working Paper Series 2013:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.