The determinants of fertility in rural Peru: Program effects in the early years of the national family planning program
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kati Schindler & Tilman Brück, 2011.
"The Effects of Conflict on Fertility in Rwanda,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1143, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Djavad Salehi‐Isfahani & M. Jalal Abbasi‐Shavazi & Meimanat Hosseini‐Chavoshi, 2010. "Family planning and fertility decline in rural Iran: the impact of rural health clinics," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(S1), pages 159-180, September.
- Adriaan Kalwij, 2010. "The impact of family policy expenditure on fertility in western Europe," Demography, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 503-519, May.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2008. "Uncovering the Effect of the HIV Epidemic on Fertility in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Malawi," Working Papers in Economics 318, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 28 Oct 2008.
- Dick Durevall & Annika Lindskog, 2011. "Uncovering the impact of the HIV epidemic on fertility in Sub-Saharan Africa: the case of Malawi," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 629-655, April.
- Bundervoet, Tom, 2014. "What explains Rwanda's drop in fertility between 2005 and 2010 ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6741, The World Bank.
- Moreno-Serra R, . "Health Programme Evaluation by Propensity Score Matching: Accounting for Treatment Intensity and Health Externalities with an Application to Brazil," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- World Bank, 2007. "Ethiopia - Capturing the Demographic Bonus in Ethiopia : Gender, Development, and Demographic Actions," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7823, The World Bank.
- Hassan Eini-Zinab, 2005. "Evaluation of the Impact of Family Planning Programs on," Labor and Demography 0503002, EconWPA.
- Jaikishan Desai & Alessandro Tarozzi, 2011. "Microcredit, Family Planning Programs, and Contraceptive Behavior: Evidence From a Field Experiment in Ethiopia," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 749-782, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.