Symposium on “Second-generation immigrants and the transition to ethnic minorities”
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2009. "Social Interactions within Cities: Neighborhood Environments and Peer Relationships," Working papers 2009-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Christian N. Brinch & Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbj�rn Raaum, 2012.
"The effects of an upper secondary education reform on the attainment of immigrant youth,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 447-473, January.
- Christian N. Brinch & Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2008. "The Effects of an Upper Secondary Education Reform on the Attainment of Immigrant Youth," Discussion Papers 528, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Gaigné, Carl, 2009.
"Unemployment duration, city size, and the tightness of the labor market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 266-276, May.
- Cécile Détang-Dessendre & Carl Gaigné, 2009. "Unemployment duration, city size, and the tightness of the labor market," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 200904, INRA UMR SMART.
- John P Haisken-DeNew & Christoph M. Schmidt & Thomas Bauer, 2004. "International Labor Migration, Economic Growth and Labor Markets – The Current State of Affairs," RWI Discussion Papers 0020, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Stefani Schurer, 2008.
"Labour Market Outcomes of Second Generation Immigrants: How Heterogeneous Are They Really?,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0057, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Stefanie Schurer, 2008. "Labour Market Outcomes of Second Generation Immigrants: How Heterogeneous Are They Really?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.