A polynomial time algorithm for computing the nucleolus for a class of disjunctive games with a permission structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vincent Feltkamp & Javier Arin, 1997.
"The Nucleolus and Kernel of Veto-Rich Transferable Utility Games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 61-73.
- Arin, J. & Feltkamp, V., 1994. "The nucleolus and kernel of veto-rich transferable utility games," Discussion Paper 1994-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gilles, R.P. & Owen, G. & Brink, J.R. van den, 1991.
"Games with permission structures: The conjunctive approach,"
1991-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gilles, Robert P & Owen, Guillermo & van den Brink, Rene, 1992. "Games with Permission Structures: The Conjunctive Approach," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 277-93.
- Arin, Javier & Inarra, Elena, 1998. "A Characterization of the Nucleolus for Convex Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 12-24, April.
- Brânzei, R. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H., 2003.
"Strongly Essential Coalitions and the Nucleolus of Peer Group Games,"
2003-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rodica Brânzei & Tamás Solymosi & Stef Tijs, 2005. "Strongly essential coalitions and the nucleolus of peer group games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 447-460, 09.
- RenÊ van den Brink, 1997. "An Axiomatization of the Disjunctive Permission Value for Games with a Permission Structure," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 27-43.
- Muto, Shigeo & Potters, Jos & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Information Market Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 209-26.
- Muto, S. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Information market games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154244, Tilburg University.
- van den Brink, Rene & Gilles, Robert P., 1996. "Axiomatizations of the Conjunctive Permission Value for Games with Permission Structures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 113-126, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.