An existence result for farsighted stable sets of games in characteristic function form
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Béal, Sylvain & Durieu, Jacques & Solal, Philippe, 2007.
"Farsighted Coalitional Stability in TU-games,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
07-57, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent & VERGOTE, Wouter, 2008.
"Von Neumann-Morgenstern farsightedly stable sets in two-sided matching,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2008016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vannetelbosch, Vincent J. & Mauleon, Ana & Vergote, Wouter, 2011. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern farsightedly stable sets in two-sided matching," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 6(3), September.
- Ana, MAULEON & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH & Wouter, VERGOTE, 2008. "Von Neuman-Morgenstern farsightedly stable sets in two-sided matching," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008013, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent J. & VERGOTE, Wouter, . "Von Neumann-Morgenstern farsightedly stable sets in two-sided matching," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2337, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Ana Mauleon & Wouter Vergote, 2008. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern Farsightedly Stable Sets in Two-Sided Matching," Working Papers 2008.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Licun Xue, 2006. "Lucas Counter Example Revisited," Departmental Working Papers 2005-09, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1965. "The Core of an N Person Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 182R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2008. "Dynamic stable set," Discussion Papers 33, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Licun Xue, .
"Farsighted Stability in Hedonic Games,"
Economics Working Papers
2000-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Luo, Xiao & Oladi, Reza & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2002. "(Sophisticated) Stable Sets in Exchange Economies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 54-70, April.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1992. "Axiomatizations of the core," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 397-412 Elsevier.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1974. "An Equilibrium-Point Interpretation of Stable Sets and a Proposed Alternative Definition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(11), pages 1472-1495, July.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 2013. "Coalition Formation," Working Papers 2013-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 2013. "The Farsighted Stable Set," Working Papers 2013-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.