The positive core of a cooperative game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 39 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sudhoelter,P. & Peleg,B., 2001. "A note on an axiomatization of the core of market games," Working Papers 323, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Sudhoelter,P. & Potters,J.A.M., 1999.
"The semireactive bargaining set of a cooperative game,"
313, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Peter Sudhölter & Jos A. M. Potters, 2001. "The semireactive bargaining set of a cooperative game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 117-139.
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter SudhÃlter, 1998.
"Nucleoli as maximizers of collective satisfaction functions,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 383-411.
- Peter Sudhölter & Bezalel Peleg, 1996. "Nucleoli as Maximizers of Collective Satisfaction Functions," Working Papers 262, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudhölter, 1998. "The Positive Prekernel of a Cooperative Game," Working Papers 292, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Peter Sudhölter & Yan-An Hwang, 2001. "Axiomatizations of the core on the universal domain and other natural domains," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 597-623.
- Yang, Yi-You, 2012. "On the accessibility of core-extensions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 687-698.
- Camelia Bejan & Juan Gómez, 2009. "Core extensions for non-balanced TU-games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 3-16, March.
- Khmelnitskaya, Anna B. & Sudhölter, Peter, 2011. "The prenucleolus for games with communication structures," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 10/2011, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.