On the core of routing games with revenues
AbstractTraveling salesman problems with revenues form a generalization of traveling salesman problems.Here, next to travel costs an explicit revenue is generated by visiting a city.We analyze routing problems with revenues, where a predetermined route on all cities determines the tours along subgroups.Corresponding routing games with revenues are analyzed.It is shown that these games have a nonempty core and a complete description of the core is provided.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 38 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Estevez Fernandez, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Meertens, M. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2009. "On the core of routing games with revenues," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3573088, Tilburg University.
- Estevez Fernandez, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Meertens, M. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2006. "On the Core of Routing Games with Revenues," Discussion Paper 2006-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Potters, J.A.M. & Curiel, I. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "Traveling salesman games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154221, Tilburg University.
- Rodica Brânzei & Elena Iñarra & Stef Tijs & José Zarzuelo, 2006. "A Simple Algorithm for the Nucleolus of Airport Profit Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 259-272, August.
- Estevez Fernandez, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2003.
"On the Core of Multiple Longest Traveling Salesman Games,"
2003-127, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Estevez-Fernandez, Arantza & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert, 2006. "On the core of multiple longest traveling salesman games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1816-1827, November.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Koster, M.A.L. & Quant, M., 2001. "Communications and Cooperation in Public Network Situations," Discussion Paper 2001-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- M. Meertens & J. Potters, 2006. "The nucleolus of trees with revenues," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 363-382, October.
- Jean Derks & Jeroen Kuipers, 1997. "On the Core of Routing Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 193-205.
- Brânzei, R. & Inarra, E. & Tijs, S.H. & Zarzuelo, J., 2003. "An Algorithm for the Nucleolus of Airport Profit Problems," Discussion Paper 2003-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andrzej Grzybowski, 2009. "A Note On A Single Vehicle And One Destination Routing Problem And Its Game-Theoretic Models," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 3(1), pages 71-76, December.
- Arantza Estevez-Fernandez & Hans Reijnierse, 2012. "On the Core of Cost-Revenue Games: Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games with Revenues," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-101/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2012101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrzej Grzybowski, 2010. "Probabilistic Model Of A Single Vehicle And One Destination Routing Problem And Its Monte Carlo Solutions," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 4(1), pages 53-60, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.