Periodic stopping games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 38 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicolas, VIEILLE & Eilon, SOLAN, 2003.
"Deterministic Multi-Player Dynkin Games,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
772, HEC Paris.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 1999. "Stopping Games with Randomized Strategies," Discussion Papers 1258, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Flesch, J. & Thuijsman, F. & Vrieze, O.J., 2007. "Stochastic games with additive transitions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 483-497, June.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2000. "Blackwell Optimality in Markov Decision Processes with Partial Observation," Discussion Papers 1292, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Eran Shmaya & Eilon Solan, 2002. "Two Player Non Zero-Sum Stopping Games in Discrete Time," Discussion Papers 1347, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mertens, J.-F. & Parthasarathy, T., 1987.
"Equilibria for discounted stochastic games,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1987050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Flesch J. & Kuipers J. & Schoenmakers G. & Vrieze K., 2011. "Subgame-Perfection in Free Transition Games," Research Memoranda 047, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.