A note on selection of proposers in coalitional bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 37 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Bhaskar Dutta & Debraj Ray & Kunal Sengupta, 1993. "A Noncooperative Theory of Coalitional Bargaining," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 463-77, April.
- Volker Britz & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Arkadi Predtetchinski, 2014.
"Equilibrium Delay and Non-existence of Equilibrium in Unanimity Bargaining Games,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
14/196, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Britz V. & Herings P.J.J. & Predtetchinski A., 2014. "Equilibrium delay and non-existence of equilibrium in unanimity bargaining games," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Britz Volker & Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2012. "On the Convergence to Nash Bargaining Solution for Endogenous Bargaining Protocols," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Tomohiko Kawamori, 2013. "Rejecter-proposer legislative bargaining with heterogeneous time and risk preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 27-40, January.
- Britz, Volker & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2014.
"On the convergence to the Nash bargaining solution for action-dependent bargaining protocols,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 178-183.
- BRITZ, Volker & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques & PREDTETCHINSKI, Arkadi, 2013. "On the Convergence to the Nash bargaining solution for action-dependent bargaining protocols," CORE Discussion Papers 2013044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.