Random paths to P-stability in the roommate problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diamantoudi, Effrosyni & Miyagawa, Eiichi & Xue, Licun, 2004.
"Random paths to stability in the roommate problem,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 18-28, July.
- INARRA, Elena & LARREA, Conchi & MOLIS, Elena, 2010.
"The stability of the roommate problem revisited,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2010007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Péter Biró & Gethin Norman, 2013. "Analysis of stochastic matching markets," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 1021-1040, November.
- Bettina-Elisabeth Klaus & Flip Klijn & Markus Walzl, 2009.
"Farsighted Stability for Roommate Markets,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
09-135, Harvard Business School.
- Özkal-Sanver, Ipek, 2010. "Impossibilities for roommate problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 360-363, May.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn & Markus Walzl, 2008.
"Stochastic Stability for Roommate Markets,"
357, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ahmet Alkan & Alparslan Tuncay, 2014. "Pairing Games and Markets," Working Papers 2014.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Péter Biró & Katarína Cechlárová & Tamás Fleiner, 2008. "The dynamics of stable matchings and half-matchings for the stable marriage and roommates problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 333-352, March.
- Iñarra, E. & Larrea, C. & Molis, E., 2013. "Absorbing sets in roommate problems," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 165-178.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.