Imitation, coordination and the emergence of Nash equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 36 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fernando Vega Redondo, 1996.
"The evolution of walrasian behavior,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1996-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- A. Banerjee & Drew Fudenberg, 2010.
"Word-of-Mouth Communication and Social Learning,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
425, David K. Levine.
- Ana B. Ania & Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Klaus R. Schenk-Hoppé, 1998.
"- An Evolutionary Model Of Bertrand Oligopoly,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1998-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Offerman, T.J.S. & Potters, J.J.M. & Sonnemans, J., 2002.
"Imitation and belief learning in an oligopoly experiment,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91663, Tilburg University.
- Theo Offerman & Jan Potters & Joep Sonnemans, 2002. "Imitation and Belief Learning in an Oligopoly Experiment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 973-997.
- Offerman, Theo & Potters, Jan & Sonnemans, Joep, 2002. "Imitation and Belief Learning in an Oligopoly Experiment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(4), pages 973-97, October.
- Theo Offerman & Jan Potters & Joep Sonnemans, 1997. "Imitation and Belief Learning in an Oligopoly Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-116/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Reinhard Selten & Jose Apesteguia, 2002.
"Experimentally Observed Imitation and Cooperation in Price Competition on the Circle,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse19_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Selten, Reinhard & Apesteguia, Jose, 2005. "Experimentally observed imitation and cooperation in price competition on the circle," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 171-192, April.
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1994. "A Theory of Conformity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 841-77, October.
- Levine, David K. & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 2007. "The evolution of cooperation through imitation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 293-315, February.
- Robert S. Gazzale, 2009. "Learning to Play Nash from the Best," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Friederike Mengel, 2009.
"Conformism and cooperation in a local interaction model,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 397-415, June.
- Mengel, Friederike, 2007. "Conformism and Cooperation in a Local Interaction Model," MPRA Paper 4051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schumacher, Heiner, 2013. "Imitating cooperation and the formation of long-term relationships," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 409-417.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.