Contagion and coordination in random networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993.
"Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-71, September.
- Barabási, Albert-László & Albert, Réka & Jeong, Hawoong, 2000. "Scale-free characteristics of random networks: the topology of the world-wide web," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 281(1), pages 69-77.
- Kreindler, Gabriel E. & Young, H. Peyton, 2013. "Fast convergence in evolutionary equilibrium selection," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 39-67.
- Virginie Masson & Simon Angus, 2009. "What Matters Most: Information or Interaction? The Importance of Behavioral Rules on Network Effects for Contagion Processes," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-35, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Hans Haller, 2010. "Local Interaction on Random Graphs," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 262-285, August.
- López-Pintado, Dunia, 2012. "Influence networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 776-787.
- Kets, W., 2008. "Networks and Learning in Game Theory," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-378199, Tilburg University.
- Sengupta, Abhijit & Greetham, Danica Vukadinovic, 2010. "Dynamics of brand competition: Effects of unobserved social networks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2391-2406, December.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Haller, Hans, 2007. "Pairwise Interaction on Random Graphs," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 06-16, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Penelope Hernandez & Edson Manuel Muñoz Herrera & Angel Sanchez, 2011.
"Heterogeneous Network Games: Conflicting Preferences,"
Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour
0411, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Hernández, Penélope & Muñoz-Herrera, Manuel & Sánchez, Ángel, 2013. "Heterogeneous network games: Conflicting preferences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 56-66.
- JACKSON, Matthew O. & LOPEZ-PINTADO, Dunia, 2012.
"Diffusion and contagion in networks with heterogeneous agents and homophily,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2012012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Matthew O. Jackson & Dunia López Pintado, 2011. "Diffusion and contagion in networks with heterogeneous agents and homophily," Working Papers 11.14, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- H Peyton Young & Gabriel E. Kreindler, 2011. "Fast Convergence in Evolutionary Equilibrium Selection," Economics Series Working Papers 569, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dunia López-Pintado, 2004.
"Diffusion In Complex Social Networks,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-33, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Simon Angus & Virginie Masson, 2010. "The Effects of Information and Interactions on Contagion Processes," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Kets, W., 2007. "Convergence of Beliefs in Bayesian Network Games," Discussion Paper 2007-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.