Maximal stable sets of two-player games
AbstractIf a connected component of perfect equilibria of a two-player game contains a stable set as defined by Mertens, then the component is itself stable. Thus the stable sets maximal under inclusion are connected components of perfect equilibria.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Note: Received: October 1999/Revised: February 2001
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert, 2009.
"Axiomatic Equilibrium Selection for Generic Two-Player Games,"
2021, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2012. "Axiomatic Equilibrium Selection for Generic Two‐Player Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(4), pages 1639-1699, 07.
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2010. "Axiomatic Equilibrium Selection For Generic Two-Player Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000203, David K. Levine.
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2009. "Axiomatic Equilibrium Selection for Generic two-player games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000231, David K. Levine.
- Vermeulen,Dries & Jansen,Mathijs, 2004.
"On the computation of stable sets for bimatrix games,"
020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Vermeulen, Dries & Jansen, Mathijs, 2005. "On the computation of stable sets for bimatrix games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 735-763, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.