The comparability of the classical and the Mas-Colell bargaining sets
AbstractThe Mas-Colell bargaining set is shown to contain the classical bargaining set for superadditive NTU games satisfying the nonlevelness condition. Without superadditivity this is no longer true, but in the TU case the containment still holds for the closure of the Mas-Colell bargaining set.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Note: Received: April 2000/Revised version: November 2000
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Cheng-Cheng, 2010. "A noncooperative approach to the Mas-Colell bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 884-892, September.
- Massimiliano Amarante & Luigi Montrucchio, 2010. "The bargaining set of a large game," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 313-349, June.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar, 2003. "Regular Population Monotonic Allocation Schemes and the Core," Working Papers in Economics 110, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Josep M. Izquierdo & Carles Rafels, 2010. "On the coincidence between the Shimomuras bargaining sets and the core," Working Papers in Economics 241, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Massimiliano Amarante & Luigi Montrucchio, 2007. "Mas-Colell Bargaining Set of Large Games," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 63, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.