Spanning network games
AbstractWe study fundamental properties of monotone network enterprises which contain public vertices and have positive and negative costs on edges and vertices. Among the properties studied are the nonemptiness of the core, characterization of nonredundant core constraints, ease of computation of the core and the nucleolus, and cases of decomposition of the core and the nucleolus.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 27 (1998)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Note: Received December 1994/Final version March 1998
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Anirban Kar, 2002.
"Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
02-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2004. "Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 223-248, August.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2002. "Cost Monotonicity, Consistency And Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 629, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kar, Anirban, 2002. "Axiomatization of the Shapley Value on Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 265-277, February.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001.
"Operations research games: A survey,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-305110, Tilburg University.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001. "Operations research games: A survey," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Martin Hoefer, 2013. "Strategic cooperation in cost sharing games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 29-53, February.
- Juan J. Vidal-Puga & Gustavo Bergantiños, 2004.
"Defining Rules in Cost Spanning Tree Problems Through the Canonical Form,"
2004.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2004. "Defining rules in cost spanning tree problems through the canonical form," Game Theory and Information 0402004, EconWPA.
- Guillermo Owen, 2010. "Michael Maschler’s bibliography," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 301-308, March.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2009. "Additivity in minimum cost spanning tree problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 38-42, January.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2004. "Additivity in cost spanning tree problems," Game Theory and Information 0405001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.