A note on the inclusion of the kernel in the core of the bilateral assignment game
AbstractIn this note we prove that the kernel of a bilateral assignment game is always included in the core. This solves an outstanding open problem for bilateral assignment games.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 27 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Note: Received January 1997/Final version June 1997
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Nunez Oliva & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2006.
"On the dimension of the core of the assignment game,"
Working Papers in Economics
167, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2008. "On the dimension of the core of the assignment game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 290-302, September.
- Jun Wako, 2006. "Another proof that assignment games have singleton cores only if multiple optimal matchings exist," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 213-217, September.
- Oriol Tejada & Carles Rafels, 2009. "Symmetrically multilateral-bargained allocations in multi-sided assignment markets," Working Papers in Economics 216, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Otto, Philipp E., 2011. "A positive theory of cooperative games: The logit core and its variants," MPRA Paper 32918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina Nunez Oliva & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2005. "Uniform-price assignment markets," Working Papers in Economics 135, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Adegbesan, Tunji, 2007. "Strategic factor markets: Bargaining, scarcity, and resource complementarity," IESE Research Papers D/666, IESE Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.