Extension of the Perles-Maschler Solution to N-Person Bargaining Games
AbstractThe superadditive solution for 2-person Nash bargaining games was axiomatically defined in Perles/Maschler (1981). In Perles (1982) it was shown that the axioms are incompatible even for 3-person bargaining games. In this paper we offer a generalization method of this solution concept for n-person games. In this method, the Kalai-Smorodinsky solution (1975) is revealed as the rule followed to determine the movements along the path of intermediate agreements.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:35:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Rosenmüller, 2007. "A value for Cephoidal NTU games," Working Papers 388, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.