Search Games with Immobile Hider
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 21 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steve Alpern & Vic Baston & Shmuel Gal, 2008. "Network search games with immobile hider, without a designated searcher starting point," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 281-302, June.
- Steve Alpern, 2011. "A New Approach to Gal’s Theory of Search Games on Weakly Eulerian Networks," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 209-219, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.