The Bayesian Formulation of Incomplete Information--The Non-compact Case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 21 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pintér, Miklós, 2011.
"Common priors for generalized type spaces,"
44818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayant V. Ganguli & Aviad Heifetz, 2012. "Universal interactive preferences," Economics Discussion Papers 722, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Pintér, Miklós, 2011. "Invariance under type morphisms: the bayesian Nash equilibrium," MPRA Paper 38499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barelli, Paulo & Galanis, Spyros, 2013.
"Admissibility and event-rationality,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 21-40.
- Pintér, Miklós & Udvari, Zsolt, 2011. "Generalized type spaces," MPRA Paper 34107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MEIER, Martin, 2001. "An infinitary probability logic for type spaces," CORE Discussion Papers 2001061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shmuel Zamir, 2008. "Bayesian games: Games with incomplete information," Discussion Paper Series dp486, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Aviad Heifetz & Willemien Kets, 2013. "Robust Multiplicity with a Grain of Naiveté," Discussion Papers 1573, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.