The Equilibria of a Multiple Object Game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Howe & Jingang Zhao, 2004. "Merger Incentives and Inverse Matrices from Bertrand Competition," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 586, Econometric Society.
- Luisa Monroy & Amparo M. Mármol & Victoriana Rubiales, 2005. "A bargaining model for finite n-person multi-criteria games," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/21, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Henk Folmer & Pierre Mouche & Shannon Ragland, 1993. "Interconnected games and international environmental problems," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 313-335, August.
- Takayuki Watanabe & Nobuo Matsubayashi, 2013. "Note on Stable Mergers in a Market with Asymmetric Substitutability," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2024-2033.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.