Cores and Large Cores When Population Varies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 19 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norde, H.W. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2000.
"A Dual Description of the Class of Games with a Population Monotonic Allocation Scheme,"
2000-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Norde, Henk & Reijnierse, Hans, 2002. "A dual description of the class of games with a population monotonic allocation scheme," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 322-343, November.
- William R. Zame & Michael Maschler & Elaine Bennett, 1998.
"A Demand Adjustment Process,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 423-438.
- Pedro Calleja & Carles Rafels & Stef Tijs, 2006. "The Aggregate-Monotonic Core," Working Papers 280, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jesus Getan & Jesus Montes, 2008. "A characterization of cooperative TU-games with large monotonic core," Working Papers in Economics 193, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Calleja, Pedro & Rafels, Carles & Tijs, Stef, 2009. "The aggregate-monotonic core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 742-748, July.
- F. Martínez-de-Albéniz & Carles Rafels, 2007. "Minimal large sets for cooperative games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 242-255, December.
- Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "A Note on NTU Convexity and Population Monotonic Allocation Schemes," Discussion Paper 2001-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jesus Fco. Getan Olivan & Jesus Montes & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2006. "On the monotonic core," Working Papers in Economics 155, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.