NP-Completeness of Some Problems Concerning Voting Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 19 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00587690 is not listed on IDEAS
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012.
"Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion,"
TSE Working Papers
12-324, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion," IDEI Working Papers 732, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion," LERNA Working Papers 12.12.369, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Konstantin Avrachenkov & Laura Cottatellucci & Lorenzo Maggi, 2014. "Confidence Intervals for the Shapley–Shubik Power Index in Markovian Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 10-31, March.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Harrie De Swart & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2011.
"A Relation-algebraic Approach to Simple Games,"
- Klinz, Bettina & Woeginger, Gerhard J., 2005. "Faster algorithms for computing power indices in weighted voting games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 111-116, January.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00587690 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart, 2011.
"Computations on Simple Games using REL VIEW,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11014, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Bolus, Stefan, 2012. "On the use of binary decision diagrams for solving problems on simple games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 529-541.
- de Keijzer, B. & Klos, T.B. & Zhang, Y., 2012. "Solving Weighted Voting Game Design Problems Optimally: Representations, Synthesis, and Enumeration," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-006-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Pavel Doležel, 2011. "Optimizing the Efficiency of Weighted Voting Games," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 5(3), pages 306-323, November.
- Andrew Dowell & Michael Wooldridge & Peter McBurney, 2007. "The Computational Difficulty of Bribery in Qualitative Coalitional Games," Working Papers 2007.100, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chakravarty, Nilotpal & Goel, Anand Mohan & Sastry, Trilochan, 2000. "Easy weighted majority games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 227-235, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.