Optimal Location of Candidates in Ideological Space
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 18 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansgar Belke & Barbara von Schnurbein, 2010.
"European Monetary Policy and the ECB Rotation Model: Voting Power of the Core versus the Periphery,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
983, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ansgar Belke & Barbara von Schnurbein, 2010. "European Monetary Policy and the ECB Rotation Model – Voting Power of the Core versus the Periphery," Ruhr Economic Papers 0175, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Sebastien Courtin, 2011. "Power in the European Union: an evaluation according to a priori relations between states," Post-Print hal-00914876, HAL.
- Tovey, Craig A., 2010. "The almost surely shrinking yolk," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 74-87, January.
- Marcin Dziubiński & Jaideep Roy, 2011.
"Electoral competition in 2-dimensional ideology space with unidimensional commitment,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Marcin Dziubinski & Jaideep Roy, 2008. "Electoral Competition in 2-Dimensional Ideology Space with Unidimensional Commitment," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-19, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Mikel Alvarez-Mozos & Ziv Hellman & Eyal Winter, 2012.
"Spectrum Value for Coalitional Games,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp618, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Barua, Rana & Chakravarty, Satya R. & Roy, Sonali, 2006.
"On the Coleman indices of voting power,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 273-289, May.
- Ansgar Belke & Barbara Schnurbein, 2012. "European monetary policy and the ECB rotation model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 289-323, April.
- Francesco Passarelli, 2007. "Asymmetric Bargaining," ISLA Working Papers 26, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2007.
- Fuad Aleskerov, 2008. "Power distribution in the electoral body with an application to the Russian Parliament," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 11-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Stefano Benati & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2013. "Probabilistic spatial power indexes," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 391-410, February.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Passarelli, .
"Who Has the Power in the EU?,"
Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark
2004-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Hu, Xingwei & Shapley, Lloyd S., 2003. "On authority distributions in organizations: equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 132-152, October.
- Edelman, Paul H., 1997. "A note on voting," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 37-50, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.