Information Market Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 18 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BrÃ¢nzei, R. & Tijs, S.H. & Timmer, J.B., 2000. "Cones of Games arising from Market Entry Problems," Discussion Paper 2000-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & BrÃ¢nzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Big Boss Interval Games," Discussion Paper 2008-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stef Tijs & Gert-Jan Otten, 1993. "Compromise values in cooperative game theory," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-36, December.
- Beth Allen, 2006. "Market games with asymmetric information: the core," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 465-487, October.
- René Brink & Ilya Katsev & Gerard Laan, 2011. "A polynomial time algorithm for computing the nucleolus for a class of disjunctive games with a permission structure," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 591-616, August.
- René van den Brink & Ilya Katsev & Gerard van der Laan, 2008. "An Algorithm for Computing the Nucleolus of Disjunctive Additive Games with An Acyclic Permission Structure," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-104/1, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.