On the distribution of product price and quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Evolutionary Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1987. "Product Differentiation and Industrial Structure," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 131-46, December.
- Bernardo A. Huberman & Lada A. Adamic, 1999. "The Nature of Markets in the World Wide Web," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 521, Society for Computational Economics.
- Schettkat, Ronald & Yocarini, Lara, 2006. "The shift to services employment: A review of the literature," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 127-147, June.
- Chad Syverson, 2004.
"Prices, Spatial Competition, and Heterogeneous Producers: An Empirical Test,"
04-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chad Syverson, 2006. "Prices, Spatial Competition, and Heterogenous Producers: An Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 12231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Gabaix, 1999. "Zipf'S Law For Cities: An Explanation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 114(3), pages 739-767, August.
- Karen Clay & Ramayya Krishnan & Eric Wolff, 2001.
"Prices and Price Dispersion on the Web: Evidence from the Online Book Industry,"
in: E-commerce, pages 521-539
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clay, Karen & Krishnan, Ramayya & Wolff, Eric, 2001. "Prices and Price Dispersion on the Web: Evidence from the Online Book Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 521-39, December.
- Karen Clay & Ramayya Krishnan & Eric Wolff, 2001. "Prices and Price Dispersion on the Web: Evidence from the Online Book Industry," NBER Working Papers 8271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen E. Dynan & Jonathan Skinner & Stephen P. Zeldes, 2000.
"Do the rich save more?,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2000-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gan, Li & Li, Dong & Song, Shunfeng, 2006. "Is the Zipf law spurious in explaining city-size distributions?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 256-262, August.
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow, 2000.
"Quantifying Quality Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
7695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Varian, Hal R, 1980. "A Model of Sales," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 651-59, September.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Saviotti, P. P. & Metcalfe, J. S., 1984. "A theoretical approach to the construction of technological output indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 141-151, June.
- Combris, Pierre & Lecocq, Sebastien & Visser, Michael, 1997. "Estimation for a Hedonic Price Equation for Bordeaux Wine: Does Quality Matter?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 390-402, March.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí & Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes, 2011. "High Growth Firms and Innovation: an empirical analysis for Spanish firms," Working Papers 2072/179669, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.