Schumpeterian perspectives on innovation, competition and growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Evolutionary Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- TSUKADA Naotoshi & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2011. "Standards as a Knowledge Source for R&D: A first look at their incidence and impacts based on the inventor survey and patent bibliographic data," Discussion papers 11018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Joern Block & Roy Thurik & Haibo Zhou, 2013.
"What turns knowledge into innovative products? The role of entrepreneurship and knowledge spillovers,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 693-718, September.
- Block, J.H. & Thurik, A.R. & Zhou, H., 2009. "What Turns Knowledge into Innovative Products? The Role of Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Spillovers," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-049-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- John Foster & J. Stan Metcalfe, 2011.
"Economic Emergence: an Evolutionary Economic Perspective,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2011-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Foster, John & Metcalfe, J. Stan, 2012. "Economic emergence: An evolutionary economic perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 420-432.
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2013. "Start-ups, long- and short-term survivors, and their contribution to employment growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 719-733, September.
- John Foster, 2011. "Evolutionary macroeconomics: a research agenda," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 5-28, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.