Evolution of networks—an experimental analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Evolutionary Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher, 1996.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 44-74, October.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Goyal, Sanjeev & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2005.
"Network formation and social coordination,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 178-207, February.
- Falk, Armin & Kosfeld, Michael, 2003.
"It's All About Connections: Evidence on Network Formation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3970, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Falk Armin & Kosfeld Michael, 2012. "It's all about Connections: Evidence on Network Formation," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-36, September.
- Armin Falk, Michael Kosfeld, . "It's all about Connections: Evidence on Network Formation," IEW - Working Papers 146, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Falk, Armin & Kosfeld, Michael, 2003. "It's all about Connections: Evidence on Network Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holzer, Harry J, 1987.
"Informal Job Search and Black Youth Unemployment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 446-52, June.
- Güth, Werner & Levati, Maria Vittoria & Stiehler, Andreas, 2002.
"Privately contributing to public goods over time: An experimental study,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2002,18, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Werner Güth & Maria Vittoria Levati & Andreas Stiehler, . "Privately Contributing to Public Goods over Time - An Experimental Study -," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Cary Deck & Cathleen Johnson, 2004. "Link bidding in laboratory networks," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 359-372, 04.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Karl-Martin Ehrhart & Claudia Keser, 1999. "Continuous-Time Strategy Selection in Linear Population Games," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 41-57, August.
- Callander, Steven & Plott, Charles R., 2005. "Principles of network development and evolution: an experimental study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(8), pages 1469-1495, August.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Vogt, Bodo, 2003. "Network Formation and Coordination Games," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-16, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Maria Bigoni & Marco Casari & Andrzej Skrzypacz & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2011.
"Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1116, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2013.
- Bigoni, Maria & Casari, Marco & Skrzypacz, Andrzej & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2013. "Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time," Research Papers 2088r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- M. Bigoni & M. Casari & A. Skrzypacz & G. Spagnolo, 2011. "Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time," Working Papers wp796, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bigoni, Maria & Casari, Marco & Skrzypacz, Andrzej & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2011. "Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time," Research Papers 2088, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Tomohiro Hayashida & Ichiro Nishizaki & Rika Kambara, 2014. "Simulation Analysis for Network Formulation," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 371-394, March.
- Doğan, Gönül & van Assen, Marcel & Potters, Jan, 2013. "The effect of link costs on simple buyer–seller networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 229-246.
- Charness, Gary & Feri, Francesco & MelÃ©ndez-JimÃ©nez, Miguel A & Sutter, Matthias, 2013. "Experimental Games on Networks: Underpinnings of Behavior andEquilibrium Selection," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6m0584qv, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.