On Randomized Matching Mechanisms
AbstractThis note showed by means of Knuths example that some stable matchings may not be obtained by the random order mechanism.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 8 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2007.
"Corrigendum to “On randomized matching mechanisms” [Economic Theory 8(1996)377–381],"
Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 411-416, August.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2004. "Corrigendum to ''On Randomized Matching Mechanisms'' [Economic Theory 8(1996)377-381]," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 628.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 31 Jan 2006.
- Antonio Romero-Medina, 2001. "`Sex-Equal' Stable Matchings," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 197-212, May.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2004.
"Median Stable Matching for College Admission,"
165, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2004.
"Paths to Stability for Matching Markets with Couples,"
156, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Klaus, Bettina & Klijn, Flip, 2007. "Paths to stability for matching markets with couples," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 154-171, January.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2004. "Paths to Stability for Matching Markets with Couples," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 604.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 01 Dec 2005.
- Péter Biró & Gethin Norman, 2013. "Analysis of stochastic matching markets," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 1021-1040, November.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2003.
"Procedurally Fair and Stable Matching,"
36, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Diamantoudi, Effrosyni & Miyagawa, Eiichi & Xue, Licun, 2004.
"Random paths to stability in the roommate problem,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 18-28, July.
- Boyle, Elette & Echenique, Federico, 2007.
"Sequential entry in many-to-one matching markets,"
1269, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Onur Kesten, 2012. "On two kinds of manipulation for school choice problems," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 677-693, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.