Welfare analysis of a market with pairwise meetings and asymmetric information (*)
AbstractWe study the welfare properties of a market with pairwise meetings and asymmetric information, establishing an equivalence between asymptotically expost individually rational and asymptotically (ex-ante, interim and ex-post) efficient equilibrium sequences.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 8 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Note: Received: June 1, 1994; revised version December 1, 1994
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Serrano, Roberto & Yosha, Oved, 1996. "Welfare Analysis of a Market with Pairwise Meetings and Asymmetric Information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 167-75, June.
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Wooders & Diego Moreno, 2001.
"Prices, Delay, and the Dynamics of Trade,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(7), pages A0.
- Moreno, Diego & Wooders, John, . "Prices, delay, and the dynamics of trade," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4395, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Moreno, Diego & Wooders, John, . "Prices, delay and the dynamics of trade," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7217, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Max Blouin & Roberto Serrano, 1998.
"A Decentralized Market with Common Values Uncertainty: Non-Steady States,"
98-5, Brown University, Department of Economics, revised 10 Aug 1998.
- Blouin, Max R & Serrano, Roberto, 2001. "A Decentralized Market with Common Values Uncertainty: Non-Steady States," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 323-46, April.
- Max Blouin, 2001. "Equilibrium in a Decentralized Market with Adverse Selection," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 128, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal, revised Mar 2001.
- Serrano, R. & Yosha, O., 1995.
"Decentralized Information and the Walrasian Outcome : A Pairwise Meetings Market with Private Values,"
26-95, Tel Aviv.
- Serrano, Roberto, 2002. "Decentralized information and the Walrasian outcome: a pairwise meetings market with private values," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 65-89, September.
- Roberto Serrano, 2000. "Decentralized Information and the Walrasian Outcome:A Pairwise Meetings Market with Private Values," Working Papers 2000-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Isaac, Tanguy, 2011. "A new equilibrium in the one-sided asymmetric information market with pairwise meetings," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 152-156, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.