AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2010.
"Rearranging Edgeworth–Cornish–Fisher expansions,"
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 419-435, February.
- Robert McCann & Maxim Trokhimtchouk, 2010. "Optimal partition of a large labor force into working pairs," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 375-395, February.
- G. Carlier & I. Ekeland, 2010. "Matching for teams," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 397-418, February.
- Ivar Ekeland, 2010. "Notes on optimal transportation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 437-459, February.
- Carlier, Guillaume & Ekeland, Ivar, 2010. "Matching for Teams," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6728, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ivar Ekeland & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2010. "Optimal transportation and the falsifiability of incompletely specified economic models," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 355-374, February.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1980.
"Vérification des conditions d'efficacité dans la production chez Bell Canada
[Checking the conditions of efficient production in Bell Canada]," MPRA Paper 30147, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 1980.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.