A Common Value Auction Model with Endogenous Entry and Information Acquisition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 3 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dezsö SZALAY, 2004.
"Contracts with Endogenous Information,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
04.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Dezso Szalay, 2006. "Contracts with Endogenous Information," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 780, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 2000. "Import Tenders And Bidding Strategies In Wheat," Agricultural Economics Reports 23285, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Vahagn Jerbashian & Anna Kochanova, 2012. "The Impact of Telecommunication Technologies on Competition in Services and Goods Markets: Empirical Evidence," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp463, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Ann E. Sherman, 2006. "Why Do IPO Auctions Fail?," NBER Working Papers 12151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eslyn Jean-Baptiste, 2005. "Information Monopoly and Commitment in Intermediary-Firm Relationships," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-26, February.
- Ángel Hernando Veciana, 2006.
"Information Acquisition In Auctions: Sealed Bids Vs. Open Bids,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2006-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hernando-Veciana, Ángel, 2009. "Information acquisition in auctions: Sealed bids vs. open bids," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 372-405, March.
- Fangcheng Tang & Weizhou Zhong & Shunfeng Song, 2006. "Tenders with Different Risk Preferences in Construction Industry," Working Papers 06-006, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Rasmusen Eric Bennett, 2006.
"Strategic Implications of Uncertainty over One's Own Private Value in Auctions,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, November.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2004. "Strategic Implications of Uncertainty Over One’s Own Private Value in Auctions," Working Papers 2004-13, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Eric B. Rasmusen, 2001. "Starategic Implications of Uncertainty Over One's Own Private Value in Auctions," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-127, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Sherman, Ann E., 2005. "Global trends in IPO methods: Book building versus auctions with endogenous entry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 615-649, December.
- Vagstad, S., 2001.
"Should Auctioneers Supply Early Information for Prospective Bidders?,"
Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen
0701, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Vagstad, Steinar, 2007. "Should auctioneers supply early information for prospective bidders?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 597-614, June.
- Dang, Tri Vi, 2008. "Bargaining with endogenous information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 339-354, May.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2007.
"Does a Seller Really Want Another Bidder?,"
0711, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Daniel Quint, 2010. "Looking smart versus playing dumb in common-value auctions," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 469-490, September.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L. & Johnson, D. Demcey, 1999. "Transparency And Bidding Competition In International Wheat Trade," Agricultural Economics Reports 23403, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Vitali Gretschko & Achim Wambach, 2014. "Information acquisition during a descending auction," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 731-751, April.
- Jerbashian, Vahagn & Kochanovay, Anna, 2012. "The impact of telecommunication technologies on competition in services and goods markets: Empirical evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60377, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Moresi, Serge, 2000. "Information acquisition and research differentiation prior to an open-bid auction1," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 723-746, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.