A Generalized Theorem of the Maximum
AbstractThis paper generalizes the Theorem of the Maximum (Berge (1963)) to allow for discontinuous changes in the domain and the objective function. It also provides a geometrical version of the (generalized) theorem.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 3 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Echenique, 1999.
"Comparative Statics by Adaptative Dynamics and the Correspondence Principle,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
2099, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Federico Echenique, 2002. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and the Correspondence Principle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 833-844, March.
- Federico Echenique., 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," Economics Working Papers E00-273, University of California at Berkeley.
- Federico Echenique, 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," GE, Growth, Math methods 9912002, EconWPA.
- Federico Echenique, 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1906, Econometric Society.
- Donald C. Keenan & Nadeem Naqvi & Gerald Pech, 2011.
"A Theory of Dynamic Tariff and Quota Retaliation,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201144, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Raymond Deneckere & Meng-Yu Liang, 2001. "Bargaining with Interdependent Values," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20017, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & Vikram Maheshri, 2012.
"(De)Regulation and Market Thickness,"
1202, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Andres Santos & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2009.
"On the Asymptotic Optimality of Empirical Likelihood for Testing Moment Restrictions,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1722, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Andres Santos & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2012. "On the Asymptotic Optimality of Empirical Likelihood for Testing Moment Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(1), pages 413-423, 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.