A Generalized Theorem of the Maximum
AbstractThis paper generalizes the Theorem of the Maximum (Berge (1963)) to allow for discontinuous changes in the domain and the objective function. It also provides a geometrical version of the (generalized) theorem.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 3 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Echenique, 1999.
"Comparative Statics by Adaptative Dynamics and the Correspondence Principle,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
2099, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Federico Echenique, 2002. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and the Correspondence Principle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 833-844, March.
- Federico Echenique., 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," Economics Working Papers E00-273, University of California at Berkeley.
- Federico Echenique, 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1906, Econometric Society.
- Federico Echenique, 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," GE, Growth, Math methods 9912002, EconWPA.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & Vikram Maheshri, 2012.
"(De)Regulation and Market Thickness,"
1202, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Andres Santos & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2012.
"On the Asymptotic Optimality of Empirical Likelihood for Testing Moment Restrictions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(1), pages 413-423, 01.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Andres Santos & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2009. "On the Asymptotic Optimality of Empirical Likelihood for Testing Moment Restrictions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1722, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Raymond Deneckere & Meng-Yu Liang, 2001. "Bargaining with Interdependent Values," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20017, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Donald C. Keenan & Nadeem Naqvi & Gerald Pech, 2011.
"A Theory of Dynamic Tariff and Quota Retaliation,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201144, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.