The objective of a privately owned firm under imperfect competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 37 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. W. McKenzie, 2010.
"The Classical Theorem on Existence of Competitive Equilibrium,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1388, David K. Levine.
- McKenzie, Lionel W, 1981. "The Classical Theorem on Existence of Competitive Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 819-41, June.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2000.
"Objectives of an Imperfectly Competitive Firm: A Surplus Approach,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0007, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2000. "Objectives of an Imperfectly Competitive Firm: A Surplus Approach," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1998.
"The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the objective of the Firm,"
CIE Discussion Papers
1998-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Birgit Grodal & Egbert Dierker, 1999. "The price normalization problem in imperfect competition and the objective of the firm," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 257-284.
- Egbert DIERKER & Birgit GRODAL, 1996. "The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the Objective of the Firm," Vienna Economics Papers vie9616, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1996. "The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the Objective of the Firm," Discussion Papers 96-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, Jean & Vial, Jean-Philippe, 1972. "Oligopoly "A la cournot" in a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 381-400, June.
- Leo K. Simon and William R. Zame., 1987.
"Discontinuous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules,"
Economics Working Papers
8756, University of California at Berkeley.
- Gerard Debreu, 1961. "New Concepts and Techniques for Equilibrium Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 129, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger, 2011. "A general equilibrium analysis of corporate control and the stock market," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 221-254, February.
- Shirai, Koji, 2010. "An existence theorem for Cournot-Walras equilibria in a monopolistically competitive economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1093-1102, November.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Oussama Lachiri, 2004.
"On the objective of firms under uncertainty with stock markets,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b04122, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Lachiri, Oussama, 2004. "On the objective of firms under uncertainty with stock markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 493-513, August.
- Bejan, Camelia, 2008. "Production and financial decisions under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 11033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camelia Bejan & Florin Bidian, 2012.
"Ownership structure and efficiency in large economies,"
Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 571-602, August.
- Bejan, Camelia & Bidian, Florin, 2009. "Ownership Structure and Efficiency in Large Economies," MPRA Paper 17677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger, 2007. "Corporate Control and the Stock Market," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 60, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.