Comparative Statics for the Consumer Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John K.-H. Quah, 2004.
"Comparative Statics with Concave and Supermodular Functions,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
358, Econometric Society.
- John K.-H. Quah, 2004. "Comparative Statics with Concave and Supermodular Functions," Economics Papers 2004-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- John Quah, 2004. "Comparative Statics with Concave and Supermodular Functions," Economics Series Working Papers 2004-W01, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Paul Milgrom & John Roberts, .
"The LeChatelier Principle,"
95007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Marco LiCalzi & Arthur F. Veinott, 2005. "Subextremal functions and lattice programming," GE, Growth, Math methods 0509001, EconWPA.
- Koji Shirai, 2008. "A generalization of monotone comparative statics," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(39), pages 1-9.
- Filippo L. Calciano, 2009. "Nash equilibria of games with monotonic best replies," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0108, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.