Testable Implications of Pareto Efficiency and Individualrationality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 29 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carvajal, Andres & Ray, Indrajit & Snyder, Susan, 2004. "Equilibrium behavior in markets and games: testable restrictions and identification," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 1-40, February.
- Bossert, W. & Sprumont, Y., 2000.
"Core Retionalizability in Two-Agent Exchange Economies,"
Cahiers de recherche
2000-09, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Walter Bossert & Yves Sprumont, 2002. "Core rationalizability in two-agent exchange economies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 777-791.
- Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "Core Rationalizability in Two-Agent Exchange Economies," Working Papers 2000-07, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2000. "Core Retionalizability in Two-Agent Exchange Economies," Cahiers de recherche 2000-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Donald J. Brown & Caterina Calsamiglia, 2003.
"The Strong Law of Demand,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1399, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves, 2003.
"Efficient and non-deteriorating choice,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 131-142, April.
- Rosa Matzkin, 2005. "Identification of consumers’ preferences when their choices are unobservable," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 423-443, 08.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1987. "Revealed Preferences and Differentiable Demand: Notes and Comments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 687-91, May.
- Daniel McFadden, 2005. "Revealed stochastic preference: a synthesis," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 245-264, 08.
- Taradas Bandyopadhyay & Indraneel Dasgupta & Prasanta Pattanaik, 2004. "A general revealed preference theorem for stochastic demand behavior," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 589-599, March.
- Bachmann, Ruediger, 2004. "Rationalizing allocation data--a nonparametric Walrasian theory when prices are absent or non-Walrasian," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 271-295, June.
- Indra Ray & Susan Snyder, 2003.
"Observable Implications of Nash and Subgame-Perfect Behavior in Extensive Games,"
2003-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Ray, Indrajit & Snyder, Susan, 2013. "Observable implications of Nash and subgame-perfect behavior in extensive games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 471-477.
- Indrajit Ray & Susan Snyder, 2013. "Observable Implications of Nash and Subgame- Perfect Behavior in Extensive Games," Discussion Papers 04-14r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Susan Snyder & Indrajit Ray, 2004. "Observable implications of Nash and subgame-perfect behavior in extensive games," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 407, Econometric Society.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2010. "The testable implications of competitive equilibrium in economies with externalities," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 349-378, October.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2011.
"Testable implications of general equilibrium models: An integer programming approach,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/131708, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram, 2011. "Testable implications of general equilibrium models: An integer programming approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 564-575.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2009. "Testable implications of general equilibrium models: an integer programming approach," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces09.14, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.