Information, trade and incomplete markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 29 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-78, May.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David, 1990. "Implementation of Walrasian expectations equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 207-227, June.
- Morris, Stephen, 1994. "Trade with Heterogeneous Prior Beliefs and Asymmetric Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1327-47, November.
- Angrisani Marco & Guarino Antonio & Huck Steffen & Larson Nathan C, 2011.
"No-Trade in the Laboratory,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-58, April.
- Marco Angrisani & Antonio Guarino & Steffen Huck & Nathan Larson, 2008. "No-Trade in the Laboratory," WEF Working Papers 0045, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Marco Angrisani & Antonio Guarino & Steffen Huck & Nathan Larson, 2008. "No-Trade in the Laboratory," CESifo Working Paper Series 2436, CESifo Group Munich.
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2007.
"Value of information in competitive economies with incomplete markets,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
4749, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2014. "Value Of Information In Competitive Economies With Incomplete Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 57-81, 02.
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2007. "Value of Information in Competitive Economies with Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 2007_25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2010. "Value of Information in Competitive Economies with Incomplete Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp658, Financial Markets Group.
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2010. "Value of Information in Competitive Economies with Incomplete Markets," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/34, European University Institute.
- Rohit Rahi & Piero Gottardi, 2007. "Value of Information in Competitive Economies with Incomplete Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp596, Financial Markets Group.
- Juan D Carrillo & Thomas R Palfrey, 2008. "No Trade," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001839, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2012.
"Risk-Sharing and Retrading in Incomplete Markets,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2012/03, European University Institute.
- Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 2010. "Liquidity and valuation in an uncertain world," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-11, July.
- Carrillo, Juan D. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2011. "No trade," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 66-87, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.