A note on the existence of a monetary equilibrium over an infinite horizon
AbstractThis note considers an economy with ‘inside money’ that extends over an infinite horizon in the case of certainty. It shows the existence of an equilibrium and the indeterminacy of the overall price level when the supply of balances is set exogenously. Copyright Springer-Verlag Berlin/Heidelberg 2006
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 27 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bai, Jinhui H. & Schwarz, Ingolf, 2006.
"Monetary equilibria in a cash-in-advance economy with incomplete financial markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 422-451, August.
- Jinhui H. Bai & Ingolf Schwarz, 2006. "Monetary Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Incomplete Financial Markets," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Jinhui H. Bai & Ingolf Schwarz, 2005. "Monetary Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Incomplete Financial Markets," JEPS Working Papers 05-005, JEPS.
- Ingolf Schwarz & Jinhui H. Bai, 2005. "Monetary Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Incomplete Financial Markets," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_18, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Raphaël Espinoza & Charles. Goodhart & Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2009. "State prices, liquidity, and default," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 177-194, May.
- Alexandre Cunha, 2013. "On the relevance of floating exchange rate policies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 357-382, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.