A note on the existence of a monetary equilibrium over an infinite horizon
AbstractThis note considers an economy with ‘inside money’ that extends over an infinite horizon in the case of certainty. It shows the existence of an equilibrium and the indeterminacy of the overall price level when the supply of balances is set exogenously. Copyright Springer-Verlag Berlin/Heidelberg 2006
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 27 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinhui H. Bai & Ingolf Schwarz, 2006.
"Monetary Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Incomplete Financial Markets,"
Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics
gueconwpa~06-06-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Bai, Jinhui H. & Schwarz, Ingolf, 2006. "Monetary equilibria in a cash-in-advance economy with incomplete financial markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 422-451, August.
- Ingolf Schwarz & Jinhui H. Bai, 2005. "Monetary Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Incomplete Financial Markets," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_18, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jinhui H. Bai & Ingolf Schwarz, 2005. "Monetary Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Incomplete Financial Markets," JEPS Working Papers, JEPS 05-005, JEPS.
- Alexandre Cunha, 2013. "On the relevance of floating exchange rate policies," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 357-382, June.
- RaphaÃ«l Espinoza & Charles. Goodhart & Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2009. "State prices, liquidity, and default," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 177-194, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.