The Closedness of the Free-Disposal Hull of a Production Set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 1 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Horsley, A. & Wrobel, A., 1990. "The Closedness of the Free-Disposal Hull of a Production Set," Discussion Paper 1990-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Horsley, A. & Wrobel, A., 1990. "The Closedness Of The Free-Disposal Hull Of A Production Set," Papers 9013, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horsley, A. & Wrobel, A., 1990.
"The Existence Of An Equilibrium Density For Marginal Cost Prices, And The Solution To The Shifting-Peak Problem,"
9012, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Horsley, A. & Wrobel, A., 1990. "The Existence of an Equilibrium Density for Marginal Cost Prices, and the Solution to the Shifting-Peak Problem," Discussion Paper 1990-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 1999. "The Density Form of Equilibrium Prices in Continuous Time and Boiteuxs Solution to the Shifting-Peak Problem- (Now published as Boiteuxs solution to the shifting-peak problem and the equilibrium price," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 371, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 1999. "Efficiency Rents of Storage Plants in Peak-Load Pricing, II: Hydroelectricity - (Now published as Efficiency rents of hydroelectric storage plants in continuous-time peak-load pricing, in The Current ," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 372, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.