Occupations, Human Capital and Skills
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Labor Research.
Volume (Year): 31 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gunderson, Morley, 1989. "Male-Female Wage Differentials and Policy Responses," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 46-72, March.
- Michael P. Keane & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1995.
"The career decisions of young men,"
559, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2000.
"Gender Differences in Pay,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 75-99, Fall.
- Christina Gathmann & Uta Schönberg, 2010.
"How General Is Human Capital? A Task-Based Approach,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-49, 01.
- Gathmann, Christina & Schönberg, Uta, 2007. "How General Is Human Capital? A Task-Based Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3067, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kimberly Bayard & Judith Hellerstein & David Neumark & Kenneth Troske, 2003.
"New Evidence on Sex Segregation and Sex Differences in Wages from Matched Employee-Employer Data,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(4), pages 887-922, October.
- Kimberly Bayard & Judith Hellerstein & David Neumark & Kenneth Troske, 1999. "New Evidence on Sex Segregation and Sex Differences in Wages from Matched Employee-Employer Data," NBER Working Papers 7003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth R Troske & Kimberly N Bayard & Judith Hellerstein & David Neumark, 1998. "New Evidence On Sex Segregation And Sex Differences In Wages From Matched Employee-Employer Data," Working Papers 98-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gueorgui Kambourov & Iourii Manovskii, 2009.
"Occupational Specificity Of Human Capital,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(1), pages 63-115, 02.
- McCall, Brian P, 1990.
"Occupational Matching: A Test of Sorts,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 45-69, February.
- Helwege, Jean, 1992. "Sectoral Shifts and Interindustry Wage Differentials," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(1), pages 55-84, January.
- Cindy Zoghi & Alec Levenson & Michael Gibbs, 2005.
"Why Are Jobs Designed the Way They Are?,"
382, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Maury Gittleman & Brooks Pierce, 2011. "Inter-Industry Wage Differentials, Job Content and Unobserved Ability," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(2), pages 356-374, January.
- Judith Fields & Edward N. Wolff, 1995. "Interindustry wage differentials and the gender wage gap," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(1), pages 105-120, October.
- Johnson, George & Solon, Gary, 1986. "Estimates of the Direct Effects of Comparable Worth Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1117-25, December.
- Elaine Sorensen, 1990. "The Crowding Hypothesis and Comparable Worth," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(1), pages 55-89.
- Filer, Randall K & Petri, Peter A, 1988. "A Job-Characteristics Theory of Retirement," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 123-29, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.