Do Arbitrators Use Just Cause Standards in Deciding Discharge and Discipline Cases? A Test
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Labor Research.
Volume (Year): 30 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chi Mint Tam & Thomas Tong & K. K. Chan, 2006. "Rough set theory for distilling construction safety measures," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(11), pages 1199-1206.
- Robert J. Thornton & Perry A. Zirkel, 1990. "The consistency and predictability of grievance arbitration awards," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(2), pages 294-307, January.
- Carbonneau, Real & Laframboise, Kevin & Vahidov, Rustam, 2008. "Application of machine learning techniques for supply chain demand forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 1140-1154, February.
- Geng Cui & Man Leung Wong & Hon-Kwong Lui, 2006. "Machine Learning for Direct Marketing Response Models: Bayesian Networks with Evolutionary Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 597-612, April.
- Allen M. Ponak & Wilfred Zerbe & Sarah Rose & Corliss Olson, 1996. "Using event history analysis to model delay in grievance arbitration," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(1), pages 105-121, October.
- Eisenbeis, Robert A, 1977. "Pitfalls in the Application of Discriminant Analysis in Business, Finance, and Economics," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 875-900, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.